Making A Difference
Impact Summary Reports
- 2012 - Year in Review
- 2013 Beef Systems
- Learning Child
- Guardianship/Conservator Training Program
- Crops - Youth Programming
- Agricultural Economics
- Cropping Systems Productivity
- Food, Nutrition & Health
- Agriculture Water Management
- Animal Manure Management
- Water Climate Environment - Community
- Business Ventures and Innovation
- ECAP - Entrepreneurial Communities
- 2013 ESI and Beyond
- NACO Institute of Excellence
Publication Guidelines: Copyright, Movement of Copy
Educational Media Style Guide for Extension Publications
The Style Guide, put together by Educational Media editors, provides answers to common style questions relevant to Extension publications.
Publication Guidelines (PDF, 6 pages)
This information is a primer on getting articles and publications, particularly numbered publications, published within University of Nebraska - Lincoln Extension. All numbered extension publications go through Educational Media (EdMedia), where editors, designers, and a desktop publishing specialist work with you to ready your work for publication. No numbers are assigned to publications that do not go through EdMedia. Further questions should be addressed to your unit administrator, extension administration, the editor you usually work with in EdMedia, or the EdMedia publishing coordinator, (402) 472-7981.
2011 Manuscript Guidelines (PDF, 2 pages)
This information covers the options and process for publishing a peer-reviewed, numbered Extension publication. Extension numbered publications are current, research-based, peer-reviewed, and approved for publication by unit and extension administrators. All extension numbered publications are edited and designed in EdMedia through a collaborative process with the author.
Movement of Copy (MOC) Form (PDF, 1 page)
This form is required for
- Extension-related papers/reports being submitted to peer-review journals for publication.
- Numbered extension materials that are used to convey research-based, unbiased information.
- Extension Circulars (Ecs)
- Miscellaneous Publications
- Extension Books
- CD-ROMS (CDs)
Movement of Copy (MOC) — Short Form (PDF, half sheet)
This form is required for minor revisions or reprints.
- Copyright Clearance Center
- U.S. Copyright Office of General Information and Publications
- Intellectual Property & Copyright Resource Collection (ADEC)