UNL Extension Publications:
- The Use and Pricing of Drought-Stressed Corn How to identify drought stress in corn, estimate potential yield, select for forage or grain harvest, and establish prices. Details four forage options and the potential for nitrate poisoning.
PDF version* (1.00MB, 4 full color pages)
Check out the UNL Crop Budgets for various commodites and cropping systems!
U.S. Department of Agriculture Reports
- Nebraska Rural Elevators Cash Grain Prices
- Omaha-Council Bluffs Spot Truck Bids
- Eastern Wyoming-Western Nebraska Elevator Grain Bids
- Nebraska Ethanol Corn and Co-Products Processing Values
- Nebraska Ethanol Plant Report
- Daily Grain Market Summary
- Grain Market Weekly Review
- World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates
UNL Market News
UNL Dept. of Agricultural Economics distributes a weekly newsletter called Cornhusker Economics. It contains current research and reports from various faculty and staff associated with the Department. Includes weekly markets. Current and past issues can be downloaded using Adobe Acrobat.
Market Journal Reports
Television for Agricultural Business Decisions